14.12.11

MY LITTLE DISTRACTION

Well, my little distraction arrived on the 3rd of September: Anders Erik Frejd!

Who knew one so small could be such a huge force in our universe?!  We love this guy to bits and can't get over how much he has grown and changed in just three and a half short months. Those skinny stick legs he arrive with have turned into cute beefy kicking machines and my sweet boy is full of smiles and almost giggles! Now that I am more in the swing of life with a mini partner in crime I hope to post slightly more often, that is more than the once a quarterly I've been averaging (boo hiss).

I have some exciting posts planned: Progress on the house, baby stuff and all the tips I have for future Clare (and anyone else planning to take the maternal plunge...), our birthstory et cetera; but for now I leave you with the newest member of the Frejd clan!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers