22.12.11

FIRST PHOTOS WITH THE REBEL

I am so excited about our new camera. Here are a few shots I have taken, mostly of my muse ;) So far I have been using the "CA" or creative auto mode, which allows you to make some changes like depth of field and exposure, but still automatically focuses et cetera.  I'm quite happy with the results, especially the shots of Anders. I have a sneaking suspicion that photos of the house are going to need some practise and possibly extra lighting, but I'm excited to do some learning in that department!

It is so freeing to be shooting for fun with a good camera. When I photograph artifacts I always have major anxiety; there is a pretty rigid protocol to follow so colours are true and I always manage to get everything perfect and then realize I forgot the ruler or the colour card or I focused without my glasses and all the shots are blurry... This is WAY more fun.



























Anders playing with his toys in his chair



























Anders fed up of playing with his toys in his chair




























Portrait of Toby




Christmas decorations in the living room




























Dining room with the christmas tree




























Anders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers