13.1.12

SNOWY

It's a snowy day today. I guess it had to happen. I was secretly hoping that there might not be any snow this year. Ha, not very likely in Toronto, but it would be so convenient for Anders and I who are more of the TTC persuasion and not of the car driving persuasion. I've decided to stay in my jammies today, we're working on getting Anders back on the nap bandwagon, which got slightly off course after a bit of a busy week :(

I spoke with my highschool room mate and dear friend Juliana yesterday, so in honour of her (and to combat the weather in ol' TO) I will post a few pics from our visit with the lovely Mahelis family in the Bahamas last February.





This is actually their family cottage...nice!


Jimmy enjoying a leisurely breakfast at the Lodge





3 comments:

Followers