31.1.12

PREP FOR OUR TRIP

We are heading (tee hee) to Hilton Head in a few weeks. Well that's kind of wishful thinking, we're not actually leaving for 8 weeks BUT STILL... I'm thinking about it! And planning what to bring. It will be Anders' first trip so it's big right? Also, we are a strictly 'carry-on only' family, which makes packing a more thoughtful process.



Today I did something  a bit self-indulgent :)  I ordered the sling I've been oggling for some time now. I first learned about Sakura Bloom slings on my favourite blog Cup of Jo, and oh do they sing to my textilian soul!  I ordered a linen one in driftwood and I think it will be perf for down south in the warmer weather.  I've been wearing Anders in the Ergo in the hip carry position which he seems to like, but it is a bit tricky to get him into with clips all over the place--the sling looks much easier to rig and sartorially speaking knocks it out of the park!



Other than that we're going to get a super lightweight umbrella stroller I'm debating between this one and this one and of course I'll bring the Ergo for longer stretches of babywearing. Anders will spend the week in our bed so that will mean we don't need to take down a travel crib. So I figure the only things we'll need are a few outfits and some toys....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers