6.3.11

KITCHEN INSPIRATION

Just a few little inspirational pictures that I've been saving for our kitchen renovation.

I do love (and will install) a white kitchen...



 Plain English Kitchens




Though likely with some grey....



 restaurant in Stockholm via Emmasdesignblog


Though I do sometimes dream of a touch more colour....




 kitchen belonging to the owners of Heath Ceramics

 Plain English Kitchens

Plain English Kitchens

...but I keep reminding myself that this is the 'training house' and not the 'forever, dream house.' Next time around we can get a bit crazy, I just love the yellow Heath Ceramics kitchen and don't even get me started on the sophisticated colour of the Plain English Kitchens.

I'm thinking this might be a good compromise...


Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I like your compromise! A bit of white, a bit of grey, and a splash of colour with your things.

    It's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love subway tile!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers